This interview is filled with valuable insight for executives, those striving to be in a leadership position, and those ready to discover proven strategies for winning people over.
Beyond a business advisor, speaker, and coach who honed his skills as an FBI/police hostage negotiation trainer, Mark Goulston is down to earth and shares practical strategies for:
- Using conversation deepeners to increase morale;
- Effectively dealing with des-pair, and even suicide, through empathy;
- Getting your desired client (or boss) to ask you to do the work you love through ICU (Important, Critical, and Urgent) conversations;
- Influencing employees, leaders, and even customers to take the initiative now;
- Overcoming exhaustion and overwhelm today;
- Becoming a pluser, and avoiding the toper mentality that traps many of us;
- Healing through mentors.
“The purist form of listening is to listen without memory or desire.” – Wilford Bion
Enjoy, and please push the share button. If you enjoy this podcast, please hit the “like button” on iTunes.
Links discussed during the interview: