Kevin Frick, Professor and Dean
Johns Hopkins Carey School of Business
Working with Misti Burmeister will be one of the best decisions you have ever made as a leader. She helped me integrate new behaviors and thought processes to bolster my overall leadership presence. After working with Misti, my professional mission is clear, and I’m continually improving my focus.
3, Thirty-Minute Sessions of Private One-on-One Coaching with Misti Burmeister
Secure your 3, thirty-minute sessions with Misti Burmeister by phone or Skype to discuss your strategy. Whether you need help with leadership presence, choosing the right people for your team, getting your team to step up, contribute their ideas, and care about the long-term success of your business, this will be time well spent. Note: This is a special, one-time, offer.
When you click the link below, you will sign up and pay. Keep your eyes peeled for our Leadership Assessment and the online scheduling tool.
Objectives of the Gearing for Greatness may include:
- Choosing a direction that will result in measurably increased performance
- Eliminate dysfunction and increase collaboration
- Planning a restructure of your team
- Developing your strategy for employee engagement in today’s marketplace
- Getting your team to step up, and drive results
- Developing a system for innovation on your team (or in your career)
- Determining your “Why” for your business/career
CPA Chair/Co-Founder, Katz/Abosch
Misti’s approach and directness are what make her exceedingly valuable. She cut through the noise and got right to the heart of pushing me to focus and keep my eye on the ball. I would recommend her to anyone who truly wants to get ahead in what he/she is doing and is willing to make an investment in him/herself. Misti is the person to lead one in the right direction without a lot of ‘fluff.