Reveal Hidden Talents with Misti’s Blog
Misti is one of the most down-to-earth people you’ll meet… she is an award-winning author, entrepreneur & innovator. Her work has been featured on National Public Radio (NPR), in the Washington Business Journal, and the Huffington Post, just to name a few. Nearly fifteen years ago, Misti started her career with a passion for helping young and seasoned professionals understand how to communicate effectively with one another – today, her groundbreaking work is about helping leaders reveal the talent hidden within their team.
Contact Misti if you’re looking to:
- Develop your leadership potential and overcome blind spots.
- Foster collaboration, responsibility, and productivity during transitions.
- Enhance relationships, team dynamics, and reputation.
- Effectively manage young professionals and address challenges with problem employees.
- Strengthen leadership presence, promote ownership, and motivate your team.
- Navigate difficult conversations, overcome complacency, and build resiliency.
- Improve communication skills for career advancement.
Misti’s Latest Book
Current And Past Happy Clients
“If peace comes from seeing the whole, then misery stems from a loss of perspective.” — Mark Nepo Unexpected Challenges After a Successful Speech After delivering a speech in January, the response was overwhelming—I not only sold out of books but also surpassed...
Five days before a big talk I was scheduled to deliver in Virginia, I reached out to my 80-year-old friend, Gerry, in search of some wisdom. As I poured out my worries about the upcoming event, Gerry patiently listened to my thoughts on the audience, topic, and venue...
As I sit here, thinking about the peeling back of the calendar, I feel antsy — like there’s something I need to do and quickly, to ensure that I get to the end of the year feeling accomplished. Fear is strong. Can you relate? Here’s what the fears sound like right now...