Your job as a leader is to look toward the future with your team and imagine possibility. This means that you see what’s possible when your team successfully collaborates, innovates, and remains focused/dedicated. You’ve seen how self-limiting beliefs can block employees from stepping up and reaching for their potential… and you know the powerful impact one leader can make on an entire community through powerful conversations with one employee. You want to help your team members to thrive… to reach beyond what they ever thought was possible.
I work with a small number of leaders who are ready to work on the one area that has the greatest bottom line impact: themselves and the way they interact with their team.
You may be a good fit for coaching if you:
- You are having a hard time getting your ideas heard, or
- Your team comes to you with problems rather than solving them themselves, or
- Your boss dinged you in your performance eval for having conflict on the team, or
- The market in which you operate is intense and the team has to handle conflict hourly, or
- You need to give feedback and you want it to land well, or
- Your managers give feedback but nothing improves on their teams, or
- Your team is exhausted from so much reorganization, and argues over everything – who to contact, best path to take, budget priorities. You want them to come to you with solutions and not just disputes.
If you answered, “YES” to any of the above, you’ve come to the right place.