“Misti never ceases to amaze me with her super talent of getting business people, many of them strangers no less, to open up and communicate about difficult issues, and then follow-up with innovative solution ideas that really stretch creative abilities. This expertise is ideal for addressing culture and values challenges between buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisition (M&A) transactions, and is why I refer her to my DiliVer clients with confidence.”
Founder & CEO DiliVer
You don’t want to just be a good manager… you’re ready to become exceptional. You are a progressive leader who appreciates being challenged and want to get the best out of your team. You’re ready to release yourself from the day-to-day grind so that you can build new opportunities and enjoy new challenges.
You’re frustrated with people problems, growth in your career, and a lack of focus/clear progress. You don’t understand how you (or your team) are getting in your own way… you want a fresh perspective.
Your job as a leader is to look toward the future with your team and imagine possibility. This means that you see what’s possible when your team successfully collaborates, innovates, and remains focused/dedicated. You’ve seen how self-limiting beliefs can block employees from stepping up and reaching for their potential… and you know the powerful impact one leader can make on an entire community through powerful conversations with one employee. You want to help your team members to thrive… to reach beyond what they ever thought was possible.
I work with a small number of leaders who are ready to work on the one area that has the greatest bottom line impact: themselves and the way they interact with their team.
You may be a good fit for coaching if you:
- You are having a hard time getting your ideas heard, or
- Your team comes to you with problems rather than solving them themselves, or
- Your boss dinged you in your performance eval for having conflict on the team, or
- The market in which you operate is intense and the team has to handle conflict hourly, or
- You need to give feedback and you want it to land well, or
- Your managers give feedback but nothing improves on their teams, or
- Your team is exhausted from so much reorganization, and argues over everything – who to contact, best path to take, budget priorities. You want them to come to you with solutions and not just disputes.
If you answered, “YES” to any of the above, you’ve come to the right place.
The Coaching Program
During the coaching program, we will work together to identify goals and objectives for you and your team. We will look closely at your vision for your career, the people problems your team is facing, and the beliefs that may be limiting you and your team. Coaching is fully customized to your needs, and begins with clear objectives established by you.
The program will help you:
- Motivate your team with greater ease.
- Reduce negativity among your team, and inspire engagement.
- Gain clarity of direction.
- Inspire new ideas.
- Bring to bare unconscious beliefs that may be sabotaging your success.
- Balance delegating tasks with ensuring good results.
- Clear up conflict in a timing and productive manor.
- Keep progressing, developing, and growing into your career vision.
- Attract and keep top-notch team members who care about the results they deliver.
The focus will be on the goals and objectives you establish as most pressing over the next 90 days. I will also be teaching you skills and offering resources to aid in your growth.
How It Works
More than a coach, Misti is a partner, helping to strengthen your confidence, courage, and consistency. Having a knowledgeable partner who is invested in your success gives you a unique edge, as it has for so many others.
Get Your Gearing For Greatness, introductory session today!
The Gearing For Greatness Package includes:
- 90 min introductory coaching session via Zoom (valued at $750)
- A copy of Provoking Greatness ($25)
- Follow-up emails with action items after the session ($150)
Total value: $925
Your investment: $449