Your job as a leader is to look toward the future with your team and imagine possibility. This means that you see what’s possible when your team successfully collaborates, innovates, and remains focused/dedicated. You’ve seen how self-limiting beliefs can block employees from stepping up and reaching for their potential… and you know the powerful impact one leader can make on an entire community through powerful conversations with one employee. You want to help your team members to thrive… to reach beyond what they ever thought was possible.
I work with a small number of leaders who are ready to work on the one area that has the greatest bottom line impact: themselves and the way they interact with their team.
You may be a good fit for coaching if you:
- Are forward thinking and driven to create better results on the people side of leadership.
- Want a courageous team that’s willing to challenge the status quo in order to ensure the best results.
- Are ready to instigate critical change through honest conversations.
- You are motivated to do the work necessary to increase your impact/influence.
- You are purpose driven, appreciate being challenged, and want to create more autonomy for yourself.
If you answered, “YES” to any of the above, you’ve come to the right place.
This coaching is not for you if…
- You like the idea of growth, but are too comfortable with status quo.
- You don’t like discomfort.
- You are comfortable with status quo.